US India Policy Institute will be holding a symposium to discuss critical aspects of the Economy and Society of India in the backdrop of the newly elected NDA government in India.
What: Democracy and Development in India: Growth Stability and Society During 2014-2019
When: Thursday, June 19, 2014 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Where: Conference Hall No. 1
100 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, D.C. 2000
(Located at the East side of Capitol Hill adjacent to Supreme Court. Nearest metro stops are Capital South and Union Station.)
1. Economic Fundamentals, Recovery and Inclusive Growth
2. Growth Prospects under the New Team India
3. Political Economy of Regional Growth
4. Harmonizing Centre and State Policies
5. US-India Economic Relations – The Road Ahea
Please feel free to email Dr. Abusaleh Shariff, Chief Scholar at email@example.com for more details.
|General Admission||0.00 $||Unlimited Seats|